I am pleased to announce the release of our new Admation Help Centre. After listening to your feedback, our team have made a number of improvements to ensure we support you the best way possible and that you can easily find the answer to your questions.
What is new?
1. Key word search - the revised search function, enables you to search for specific topics and questions, and easily find relevant content.
2. Related Content - based on the content you search for, you will now provided with a suggested related reading list. Chance are, if you need to know how to upload artwork for approval, then you will also need to know how to submit the approval for feedback.
3. How to guides - have been split into tasks that users perform, so you do not need to flitler an extensive guide to find the answer to a simple question.
4. Admation Training Videos - a selection of training vidoes are now available for those who prefer to watch to learn, rather than read.
5. Release Notes - all systems updates, enhancements and bug fixes are documented in our release notes, and are found on the home page of admation help.
6. Guides in Spanish - and very exciting news for all our spanish speaking users, our training guides have now been translated into spanish and are available at the help centre.
Where can I find the new help centre?
You can access Admation Help centre from our website www.admation.com or, if you are logged into admation, you will find Help from the top menu bar. From here you can access Training Content or Admation Support. Login and check it out!!
Questions or feedback
If you would like to learn more about our new help section, our how to guides or training videos, please feel welcome to contact your admation client contact or our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org