Designed to give users more options when reviewing and annotating artwork and other files, admation now enables you to change the shape of your annotations so you can more closely specify the changes you want to make. There are four new shapes to choose from including:
1. Line - draws a straight line. Useful for pointing and underlining
2. Rectangle - draws a outline of a rectangle. Useful for highlighting an area.
3. Circle - draws an outline of a round shape. Useful for highlighting an area.
4. Freehand - draws any shape you can imagine. Useful for highlighting an area, drawing objects or writing text or connecting items.
Additional tools also include:
5. Hand - enables you to select an existing annotation and adjust it's size, position and text or to delete it altogether.
6. Colour - enables you to change the colour of the annotation outline. This is useful if the background doesn't contrast with the annotation outline.
Our support team would be glad to help if you have any questions or wish to organise a demonstration.